This multi-input scaler has HDMI, as well as Composite Video, Component Video, and PC (VGA) inputs which can be freely selected for output at a scaled resolution of the user’s choosing over the mirrored HDMI, HDBaseT and VGA outputs. This unit also includes analog and digital audio outputs to provide additional playback flexibility. Support for HDMI output resolutions up to 1080p/WUXGA (RB) and Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) functionality combine to allow for a wide range of AV signals to be displayed on the connected displays.
The HDBaseT output provides a great solution to extend your audio and video up to 70 meters over a single run of Cat.5e/6/7 cable. The HDBaseT output can provide 48V PoH power to compatible HDBaseT Receivers. The unit can be controlled via front panel buttons with an On-Screen Display (OSD), WebGUI, IR remote, Telnet, and RS-232 making it exceptionally versatile.
- HDMI 1.3 and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x compliant
- Multiple video and audio inputs: 3 HDMI, 3 VGA, 1 Component Video, 1 Composite Video, and 8 Stereo audio
- Supports switching and scaling of multiple AV inputs for display over mirrored HDMI, HDBaseT and VGA outputs
- Supports input and output resolutions up to 1080p/WUXGA(RB)
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 2.0 audio
- Supports 3D de-interlace, noise reduction, and 3D comb filtering for composite video sources
- Frame rate conversion support
- Supports analog to digital (ADC) and digital to analog (DAC) audio conversion, insertion and extraction
- Quick output resolution switching via hot keys
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- HDBaseT output provides 48V PoH (PSE) power to compatible HDBaseT Receivers (PD)
- Supports EDID and HDCP management
- Remote control provides discrete input source selection