This 4K UHD Wallplate Scaler is an HDMI/VGA switch with audio embedding and scaled HDBaseT output. The wall plate is designed for use with UK two-gang sized enclosures. This Transmitter can send high definition uncompressed audio/video along with Ethernet over a single cable up to a distance of 100 meters at 1080p@60Hz.
The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit). The VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (RB) and with the use of the associated 3.5mm audio input, stereo audio may be embedded as well. To provide maximum compatibility with a wide range of display types, all sources are scaled to a user-selected resolution and timing (up to 4K@30Hz) for transmission over HDBaseT.
This unit also supports automatic input selection between the HDMI and VGA inputs, with hot plug detection, enabling hands-free operation. Additionally, the unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver, which allows for greater flexibility in installations. The unit is controllable via front panel controls with an OSD or RS-232 (via the RS-232 port on a compatible Receiver).
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 VGA input with 3.5mm mini-jack audio input
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports VGA input resolutions up to WUXGA (RB)
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p and 70m at 4K
- Scaled HDBaseT output supports resolutions up to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Automatic input selection with hot plug detection enabling hands-free operation
- Unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH (PD) from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver (PSE)
- Wall plate is designed for UK two-gang sized enclosures
- Front panel LEDs indicate input selection, power and link status
- Controllable via front panel controls with an OSD or RS-232 (via the RS-232 port on a compatible Receiver)