This HDBaseT 2.0 Receiver provides for the reception of 4K video with HDR and high bitrate audio over a single Cat.6a/7 cable at distances of up to 100m (328 feet). This Receiver complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. Despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR, are able to be received and processed by the use of AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) when connected to a compatible AVLC Transmitter. This receiver can also pass RS-232, IR, Ethernet, and multiple audio streams across the same cable that carries the video signal.
The selectable Audio Return Channel (ARC)/bi-directional optical audio feature allows audio generated by an ARC-enabled TV to be to be sent back to the Transmitter and output over the optical output for local playback, or for optical audio to be exchanged bi-directionally between the Transmitter and Receiver. This Receiver is powered directly by the connected Transmitter, via 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT), eliminating the need for a separate power supply for the Receiver.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Supports CEC bypass
- HDBaseT input receives video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable and can reach distances up to 100m/328ft at 4K when using Cat.6a/7
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH (PD), bi-directional optical audio and Control (bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Integrated AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) allows for sources up to 18Gbps (600MHz) to be received from a compatible Transmitter with no loss of visual quality
- Selectable Audio Return Channel (ARC)/bi-directional optical audio functionality
- Powered via 48V PoH from Transmitter to Receiver