This HDMI over HDBaseT Transmitter is a great solution for extending UHD video and audio as well as Ethernet and control via a single run of Cat.5e/6/7 cable over distances up to 100 meters. This extender complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. In addition, despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR, are able to be processed and extended by the use of AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) when needed. Multiple data and control interfaces are also able to be extended, including IR, RS-232, and LAN connections.
This unit supports bi-directional 24V PoC (Power over Cable) allowing the system to be completely powered by, or provide power to, a compatible connected Receiver, allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Supports CEC bypass
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 24V PoC and Control (bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- HDBaseT output transmits video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable and can reach distances up to 100m/328ft at 4K when using Cat.6a/7
- Integrated AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) activates when the bandwidth requirements of the source are beyond 10.2Gbps (340MHz) allowing for support of sources up to 18Gbps (600MHz) with no loss of visual quality
- Supports pass-through of many audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Bi-directional 24V PoC allows the unit to be powered by, or provide power to, a compatible connected Receiver