This Video Streaming Recorder makes online broadcasting of live video, with a locally stored archive, an easy and simple process. Video content up to 4K UHD+ is supported and is automatically scaled to a resolution that is more appropriate for efficient streaming. Both HDMI and VGA inputs are supported. An HDMI output is provided for local monitoring of the selected input source.
The video may also be recorded locally (via SD card) or to a local network drive. An audio mixer function is included, allowing an external audio source to be mixed with the embedded audio of your HDMI source (LPCM 2.0 only) for your video stream.Comprehensive EDID management, intuitive WebGUI, and adjustable Audio functions make this unit a wonderful tool for video streaming and recording.
- 1 HDMI input ,1 VGA input and 1 HDMI output (for local monitoring) are supported
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant (Note: HDCP encrypted sources cannot be streamed over the Internet and will be blacked out)
- HDMI input/output supports resolutions up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Advanced H.264 video streaming and recording is provided at QVGA (320x240), VGA (640x480), 720p, or 1080p at up to 60fps
- Recorded video can be stored on the locally inserted SD card, USB storage, or to a designated network drive supporting file system FAT32, EXFAT, NFS, and CIFS
- Can act as a streaming server (using RTP/RTSP protocols) or streaming client (using the RTMP protocol)
- Audio embedding and mixing support with the analog stereo audio input (Note: Analog audio can only be mixed with LPCM 2.0 audio from the HDMI source.)
- Integrated support for live streaming to Facebook, YouTube or Twitch channels
- On screen countdown timer and text overlays are supported Automatic input switching and downscaling function converting UHD video content (up to 4K@60Hz) down to 1080p or lower for live video broadcast
- Generates 4 simultaneous streams from the same video source (1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, VGA@30fps, QVGA@30fps) for easy system integration at multiple bandwidth targets
- Advanced EDID management including Internal , External & User configured EDID selections
- Control via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR